We had our 39 week appointment today. I am still 2cm dilated and 60% effaced . I was definitely hoping I had progressed throughout the week ,but its all good! We talked with our doctor about how our original due date was July 16 th and if she thinks we will go before our due date now, the 24th. She said there's always a chance I could but its up to the baby! We scheduled to be induced Friday, July 26th if I haven't gone already. It's good to know that we can see the end now! BUT until then, we will be hoping and praying that Christian makes his debut before then!
Short and to the point this week...I'm worn out! This heat definitely doesn't help either! Now onto figuring out what to do for the next week to keep myself busy ! Can't believe I'm saying this but I'd rather be working right now just to keep my mind off of things! Haha
We will be keeping everyone posted! ❤
It's happening Friday....I can feel it!
ReplyDelete