Thursday, July 11, 2013

38 weeks !

Well, 2 weeks to go! I'm praying it will be a little less than that considering my original due date was July 16th! At our last ultrasound ( about 2 months ago) we were told he was measuring a week ahead ! The ultrasound lady told us " looks like he's due around the 18th"... Sooo hopin' that lady is right because that sounds good to me! 

We had our 38 week appointment yesterday and I had dilated another centimeter so I'm now at 2 and I am 60% effaced . His heartbeat was strong and he's measuring on time! I couldn't get the dr. To tell me if she thought I'd be early or not! I feel like its a gamble anyway... He will come when he's ready!  Hey, Christian, WE are ready !!! Haha 

We are all ready to go! The hospital bag is packed and the carseat is installed as of today! I've been getting out of the house this week and going to school to work in my classroom. I have gotten lesson plans done for my sub and it has let off a lot of the stress I had been having thinking about planning and not teaching for 8 weeks . 

I've been feeling great the past couple days! I've felt a little less "heavy" and have had so much energy! My mom and I went on a walk today and I usually have to slow down and feel crampy, but today I felt good! I could have walked for miles it felt! I'm hoping to walk everyday up until I go into labor to help get this little guy out! 

Josh and I are so anxious and ready to be parents. I am constantly imagining what he will look like. I can't wait to just stare at him and pick out all his little characteristics and figuring out which he got from Josh or me. 

I will keep you all updated and josh is in charge of filling everyone in via social media when it's gametime! 

Now, go enjoy this beautiful sunshine!

2 comments: