Sunday, June 30, 2013

Baby Update

Just some updates on me and Baby Christian ! 

My girlfriends and I have been anticipating the week of the watermelon! Haha we always talk about what fruit our baby's are the size of and when we mentioned a watermelon I remember thinking how huge that's going to be !! Well... I'm there folks! 



Paisley cuddling with the watermelon-sized Christian during a nap sesh. 


We went in for our 36 week appointment this past Friday . Josh and I were betting on whether or not I was dilated. He guessed 2 cm and I said 1cm. Well... We both lost because I have not yet dilated ! Which I hear is fine and normal at this point. Some women don't dilate until they are ready to go into labor, others can be not dilated at all then the next day dilated a couple centimeters. All I know is that I was a little bummed I hadn't dilated ! I was hoping to hear about some progress !  Hopefully we will know more come Wednesday at our 37 week appointment so not much to update you all on . 

Here's my 36 week photo ( not really a belly shot) . We celebrated the wedding of our good friends / cousins Shelly and Keith Cherry! It was such a beautiful wedding and fun reception ...but I must say it's totally different attending as a 9 month pregnant woman ...;) it was nice to have some fellow preggos (my best friend Danielle and sister-n-law Halee) there with me to sit and chat with. Halee and I noticed how we were posted up at the table most of the night discussing which flavor of wedding cake was the best ! Haha 




That's all I got today, I'll have updates after our appointment Wednesday! This week is going to be a busy one ! My birthday is Tuesday (the big 2-7!) , Dr. Appt. Wednesday, 4th of July Thursday, and a fourth party to attend on Saturday ! I love having things to look forward to! Hoping it makes this week fly by and one week closer to meeting our man!

No comments:

Post a Comment