So I think this belly that's growing daily, even hourly ( as it seems to me) , needs to go . Haha I am just tired of the weight and the uncomfortable sleep that comes with it! But every time Christian moves, I can't help but smile because it makes it all better! :)
This is my view most afternoons. Meet my cuddle-buddy Paisley! You can find us both posted up on the chair and a half watching awful daytime tv and napping off and on! She's been so lovey lately and I hope we can keep showing her the love and attention once the lil man is here !
Last night, Josh and I hosted our church small group at our house. We truly have been blessed with an awesome group of people to talk and share about our everyday lives with! After josh and I found out we were expecting, we announced it to the group and after we did...2 other couples announced that they were expecting as well! A few weeks later, yet another couple found out that they were expecting ! I just can't get over that 4 of us women in the group are having babies! God definitely knew we were going to need support and we nailed it big time! :) anywho, two wonderful ladies in the group showered us with gifts last night and it was too cute !! Here's a pic of all the adorable diaper cakes that were made for each of us! How awesome, right ?!
There are so many goodies that I can't wait to use !




No comments:
Post a Comment