Saturday, June 15, 2013

My Pregnancy : currently!

Fun post today. My pregnancy to-date!

Total Weight Gained:  I have always been one to fluctuate hourly in weight it seems. I have weighed myself a few times the past few weeks and I can go back and fourth 3 pounds within a few hours! Overall, I have gained  about 35 pounds! With that said, I am ready to get back to running! I have kept up walking throughout the entire pregnancy because I couldn't NOT do any physical activity. Only walking 2-3 miles 3-4 times a week mostly with my mom and/ or Paisley! I lifted light weights for arms and squats/lunges up until the past few months. Every once in awhile if I feel up to it I do some squats and lunges while watching TV.

alright and I have to share that Josh just walked in with a treadmill that he bought for $25 at a garage sale...he is determined to create a "gym" in the unfinished side of the basement. He also informed me that the motor isn't covered. This should be interesting...but if it actually works like he says it does that will come in handy when Christian is sleeping and I want to get a walk/run in!

Maternity Clothes: Definitely! I have been wearing maternity pants since I was about 20 weeks, only because I am carrying Christian so low that the buttons were nowhere near buttoning and NOT comfortable at all! I got a pair of  black pants for school , 2 maxi dresses for school and summer weddings, regular t shirts, tank tops, and one pair of jean shorts! I also like wearing leggings. I am just the type that if I'm not comfortable in what I am wearing , I will not be in a good mood. :)

Stretch Marks: none so far! I definitely have what looks like "road maps" on my stomach that are veins! I thought this was so weird but found out that with not only the stretching, my blood went from pumping 20 percent to 40 percent to keep Mr. Christian a truckin'!

Sleep: I have actually been sleeping almost completely through the night. Every once in awhile I'll wake up to go to the bathroom. I find myself turning and switching sides throughout the night as well. We recently have moved from our bedroom upstairs, to the guest room downstairs. For a few reasons, we chose to do this. 1. There is very poor air flow upstairs and it doesn't get as cold as the rest of the house and with the heat picking up this summer, I need as much air conditioning as possible! 2. We are going to start sleeping downstairs for the first few months that Christian will be in the room with us at night. We have his bassinet ready to go in there and when he switches to his crib, we will move back upstairs and use our video monitor. I would love to move our room down there permanently, but the room is almost too small for the full size bed, let alone our queen. And, there is NO closet space. We shall see!

Best Moment This Week: Josh and I decided to go out for a last "romantic" and quiet , nice dinner last night (Friday). We went to Harry and Izzy's and it was ahhhmazing! The rest of June has us crazy busy on the weekends so we thought this would be a good time to go. I treated myself to an 8oz. filet and we walked to the circle after for ice-cream! It was so nice and a perfect night for it. I got asked about 5 times on our walk by homeless men what we were having and one guy playing the drums sang to me, which was awkward...especially when he asked me to make my baby shake. hahaha Josh and I couldn't stop cracking up!

Miss Anything: I have definitely been missing my wine! Sounds selfish, but I do!

Movement: ALL THE TIME! This little guy will keep me on my feet for sure! I love just watching my belly and his feet/hands pushing around and being able to see it! Pretty cool.

Cravings: I was craving Mexican all day everyday during my second trimester! I have not been craving it as much this third trimester and nothing seems to stand out to me in particular. I definitely have been craving sweets! Not candy like I used to pre-pregnancy, but actual dessert and ice-cream...especially chocolate chip cookie dough! mmmmmm! We have also made lots of trips to Orange leaf for frozen yogurt.


Labor Signs:  Not sure if I have experienced any Braxton Hicks because I'm not sure exactly what they are supposed to feel like! But I have experienced some cramping pains in my side when I walk sometimes....also plenty of lower back pain ! I can't wait to find out if he's in the head down position yet!



Wedding Ring On or Off: Still on and going strong! I haven't experienced any swelling what-so-ever which is pretty nice! I'll probably be swelling up this last month though!

Belly Button In or Out: It's still in , but looks like it's about to come poppin' out any day!

Happy or Moody Most of the Time: for sure, Happy! I can't stop talking about Christian Clancy! I'm in love and can't stay away from his room!

Looking Forward To: our next appointment , a week from this Friday when I'll be 36 weeks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment